1. What do you suggests to the patients who are already taking Allopathic medicine? Do you stop their
medication or let it continue?
In 95% cases we stop the allopathic or any other medicine the patient is taking, and only prescribe
our own medicine which is free from any side effects. In 5% cases we ask them to continue with the Allopathic
medicine along with our medicine as there is no harm in continuing both but allopathic medicines
2. What does the patient have to do for general diseases such as fever, cold etc.?
The patient can take any Allopathic / Homeopathic / Ayurvedic medicine for such common problems along
with our medicine. It will, in no case, affect his treatment.
3. Is it necessary to bring the patient along? What is the nearest way to Rishikesh for the patients
living far away?
It is mandatory for the patient to come for the first time to get his pulse checked as this disease
is of many kinds and the medicine for each one is different. Patients come to this clinic from all over
the globe braving all odds to get the first dose of medicine by Doctor’s own
4. What about those patients who are taking allopathic medicines of epilepsy from other doctors and
are feeling ok. Should they have to stop those medicines while taking your ayurvedic medicines?
No, if the patient is feeling ok then he can continue their old medicines along with our Ayurvedic medicine
(Brain Tonic), which will quickly cure epilepsy.
5. What should be done if the patient forgets to take a dose of anti-epileptic drugs?
It is uncommon for many patients to forget to take a dose of their anti-epileptic medication once in
a while. Very often the patient may not even remember if a dose was taken or not. In such a situation
it is better to take an extra tablet with in the same 24 hours period rather