Control Seizure disorder with Pranayama
– With the help of pranayama, we can control seizure disorder in epilepsy. In this post, we will learn about the Nadi Shodhana Pranayama.
- The position of the hand: Nasagra Mudra (Nose Tip Position)
- Hold the finger of the right hand in front of the face
- Rest the index and middle finger gently on the eyebrow center
- The thumb is above the right nostril and the right finger above the left
- These two digits control the flow of breath in each nostril, by alternatively pressing on one nostril, by alternatively pressing on one nostril, blocking the flow of breath, and then the other
- Fold the little finger gently
You may like to practice half spinal twist yoga for epilepsy treatment which is very beneficial for the elder one.
The technique of Nadi Shodhana to control a seizure disorder
- Sit in any comfortable posture
- Practice yogic breathing for some time
- Adopt nasgra mudra with the right hand and place the right hand on the knee
- Close the right nostril with the thumb
- Inhale and exhale through the left nostril five times
- Be aware of each breath
- After five breaths release the pressure on the right nostril and press the left nostril with the ring finger, blocking the flow of air
- Inhale and exhale through the right nostril five times
- Lower the hand and breathe through both nostrils, for five times
- Practice this for 3 to 5 minutes
You may like to read –Yoga therapy for Epilepsy
*Neeraj Clinic is one of the best Ayurveda treatment centre for seizure treatment and neurological disorder. At Neeraj Clinic we provide Ayurveda Treatment to the epileptic patients. Till now we have cured more than 100,000 epileptic patients. Neeraj Clinic is in Rishikesh, Haridwar. Expertise with Ayurveda, Nature Therapy and Allopathy for seizure treatment.